Who We Are
To change the business services industry by pursuing best-practices for leadership, growth, and improvement.
To introduce Truth, Love, and Order into the lives and business of our clients, staff, and leaders.
To be the best versions of ourselves that we can be through the pursuit of excellence and the growth while helping others to do the same.
What We Do
We want our team to be inspired and passionate about their mission. Our team is the driving force behind our clients’ success and they bring value to the community through their pursuit of knowledge, personal growth, and commitment to excellence. We do not want to stop at just transforming businesses but instead want to drive positive value and change for as many people as we possibly can. This starts with valuing our team, treating them with respect, and giving them the resources they need to make their professional and personal missions a success.
Clients & Community
The accounting world needed a change. Traditional firms have spent too much time delivering too little value to their clients and the community. Clients need more than just the preparation of tax returns and occasional bookkeeping. They need a strategic partner to help guide their business to a successful future. They have a community that depends on their success and we want to use whatever means necessary to deliver that success. This is why we completely changed our perspective so that we can add real value to the community and provide our clients with real-world solutions that drive growth without breaking the bank.
Orin Wilson, CPA, CMA
Certified Management Accountant
Certified Public Accountant
Throughout his career, Orin has helped organizations experience growth through system development, operational performance, business strategy, and financial analytics. In the past several years, he has worked with Fortune 500 companies, non-profits, and small businesses to help them develop systems that continuously improve their operations and increase financial performance. Orin is a thought-leader in his field, having written about and developed platforms associated with his work on Universal System Mechanics and Primary Key Analytics. Some recent interviews have been included below:
Examples of Companies and Roles:
Recent External & Independent Roles:
- Worked as development consultant for multiple accounting organizations and software companies to deliver a strategy and execution plan for their North American operations.
- Consulted for UK – based software companies regarding their plans to begin operations in the American market.
- Consulted for India – based accounting group regarding strategy, process, and implementation plans.
Corporate Sector: Past Experience
Accounting, Finance, Systems, & Analytics – Big Data/Telecommunications/Manufacturing
- Developed organizational platforms to manage the financial close process for revenue projections and expense reporting.
- Designed behavioural analytics systems to enhance the predictability of organizational performance.
- Created process automation systems that reduced the time required to perform repetitive tasks.
- Supported and provided oversight for a $1.4 Billion segment’s preparation for sale.
Public Accounting Sector: Past Experience
Partner / Director of Development – Regional Accounting Firm located in central Arkansas
- Managed operations for three accounting practice locations and the startup of one virtual firm.
- Restructured the entire operational framework for the company which resulted in:
- 20% increase in profitability
- 25% increase in annual revenue
- Surveyed data suggesting quality improvements
- Changed required tax season time from 80 hrs/week to 40 hrs/week
Non-Profit Service Sector:
- President/Chairman – Institute of Management Accountants – AR Chapter
- Founded the annual Arkansas Financial Leadership Summit conference hosted at the Clinton Presidential Library and Heifer International Headquarters.
- Campus Influencer – IMA Global
- Speak at universities to business students about the importance of being intentional with their lives and careers.
- Treasurer/Board Member – United Way
- Play a crucial role in the decision-making process that supports many different non-profit organizations.
- WorldMind Collaborative Project Leader – Heifer International
- Project to build a next-gen information system that reverse engineers the successful decision-making process.
- Tribe Leader – NLC Youth
- Serve as a mentor for high school seniors with a local Church.
Betty J Villines, CPA
Director of Operations
Betty has been with the Company since January 2018 and is responsible for interviewing clients, income tax preparation and review and working closely with the bookkeeping and payroll tax department. Her favorite part of the job is interaction with clients.
Betty is a licensed CPA in Arkansas. The majority of her career has been spent in the area of Public Accounting with a strong emphasis in the area of income tax, managerial accounting and client relations. Experience in other areas of accounting and finance include telecommunications, commercial construction, property management, cash protection and manufacturing.
Betty received her Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting in 1983. When she is not working, she enjoys yoga and the study of history.
Business Services Specialist
Mlynda has been with the company since 2010. Her responsibilities include client accounting services, financial statement preparation, and payroll processing. She loves interacting with clients and providing them with great service. She also enjoys the investigative nature of analyzing and compiling financial statements.
Mlynda is an Arkansas native, moving to Mountain Home with her family in 2002. Her background includes customer service responsibilities in the real estate and banking industries. She volunteers with her children’s schools and coaches local youth basketball. Mlynda enjoys sharing the results of her work with clients, providing them with an accurate product they can trust.
Mlynda completed business courses at Arkansas State University at Mountain Home. When she is not working, she enjoys running 5K races, remodeling homes, watching any of the Marvel movies, and spending time with her husband Sam and her three daughters. A fun fact about Mlynda: she once competed in the Mrs. Arkansas Pageant in Hot Springs.
Director of Taxation & Resolution
Johnny is a CPA and an expert in the areas of corporate taxation and IRS resolution. His responsibilities include tax preparation, planning and resolution services for clients. He has a passion for helping clients build companies that build better lives and better communities.
Johnny has Big Four accounting firm experience and has also worked in smaller accounting firms. He excels in corporate tax and strategy. His accounting experience also includes work with mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, IRS Representation, tax planning, and wealth advisory. Johnny was also a captain in the US military.
Jerry D Duncan
EAJerry Duncan, EA, has been with the company since 2008. His responsibilities include income tax preparation and some bookkeeping. He enjoys meeting and interacting with clients, especially when he can help them understanding the complicated tax laws.
An Enrolled Agent is a designation earned from the IRS which enables Jerry to represent taxpayers with IRS issues. All Enrolled Agents pass a three-part exam or are former IRS employees.
In his community, Jerry has done some pro bono work for nonprofits. When Jerry is not working, he enjoys playing golf and watching NCIS. A fun fact about Jerry: he enjoys sports and has received trophies for playing software and volleyball.